here is how katawa shoujo was made:
- Idea guy posts image and states basic premise
- Other anons think it's a good idea and start recruiting assigning roles, forming a small dev team "four leaf studios"
- team begins creating game and posting updates, eventually releases demo and starts collecting fund via donations
- more than enough is gathered to finish the project and so they do a bit extra
notice how the idea guy doesn't get told to do it all by himself, notice how the idea guy is not even involved in the project past the first step.
this is how a jewish movie is made:
- jew producers find a barebones concept for a film from pitches
- they hire a team of writers (not the idea guys) to flesh it out into a plot/script
- they recruit a team of directors, actors, etc. (probably some of them will be jews) and production starts
- any of the above may be altered in the course of production, but usually the core premise of the project remains the same (not always, however)
Message too long. Click
to view full text.