we are not exactly looking for votes here.
we need to create a generation that aligns with us, that is how we win. The votes don't matter as much as the general shift in culture. We need a legion of the disaffected to evoke large-scale change, even if it's over a period of time we can't see right now.
Think about the Jews in the united states, the new deal was passed on slight of hand, and it would not have lasted had the following not occurred:
- americans were distracted by ww2, a foreign war pushed by bankers
- jewish subversion agents enter usa, some as refugees fleeing german persecution
- jews insert themselves into institutions of power and influence via shapeshifting, then dominate them via ethno-nepotism aka loxism.
- they proceed to create the hippies, the first woke generation, they knew how to sell their subversion to the target demographics, framing it as something they would see as being harmless and innocuous, they knew just how far to push things, and refrained from going too far too soon, their extreme ideas look quite tame to us today compared to the modern degeneracy they eventually escalated to over time.
- then they either co-opted or created new subcultures, each of which took things a bit further, all of which were targeted to the youth and became commonplace in high schools, often on the backs of the newest art and media. Metal, Punk, Goth, Glam, Disco/Funk, Emo, Grunge, Rape/Hip-Hop ("Flyting" adapted for Blacks), Nerds, Jocks, Preppies, etc. they used the PT Barnum rule: something for everyone. Thus they gained control over multiple generations of youth by controlling the limits on what they would think. Look at the enemy now, legions of adult bodies with the minds of children, specifically teenagers and tweenagers, tey have never grown out of rebellion for rebellion's sake, and they are no longer cute, but now dangerously insane.
We are following the example of subversion set to us by the kikes, now that they are the establishment, they have become vulnerable to their own tactics, targeting the young, and focusing on where our strengths lie is the key to our eventual victory in the political arena.
the kikes are great liars, so they use entertainment and fiction, the realms where good liars prosper most, to change how the young thought.
we have the truth on our side, so we teach the youth how to think, and present facts and logic to them, free of bias, we show our work in detail, and demand that they investigate to debunk our claims, in the case where they do, we admit our errors, and change the claim to be correct.