* A mason,'F. Limousine', in the magazine "Masonic Review" - Oct. 1902: "Freemasonry is an association... an institution, so it is said. But it is not that at all. Let us lift up all the veils, risking even to evoke numberless protestations - FREEMASONRY IS A CHURCH: It is the COUNTER-CHURCH, COUNTER-CATHOLICISM. It is the OTHER CHURCH - the church of Heresy, of FREETHOUGHT."
* In the Freemason's book "The Evolution of Freemasonry", by Delmar Darrah - page 89 it states: "MARTIN LUTHER opened the way for the future development of Freemasonry."
* A stone inscription of the 'Masonic Grand Orient & Supreme Council' in France reads: "THE FIGHT TAKING PLACE BETWEEN CATHOLICISM and FREEMASONRY IS A FIGHT TO THE VERY DEATH - CEASELESS AND MERCILESS" (Msgr. Jouin P.3)
* Mason 'Manly P. Hall', in his book "The Lost Keys of Freemasonry", page 48: "When the mason learns the key is the proper application of the dynamo's living power, he has learned the mystery of his craft - the seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands."
* In the early 19th century, a document called 'The Permanent Instruction of the Alta Vendita' was issued by that highest Italian Lodge (mentioned earlier) which mapped out a blueprint for the total subversion of the Church, through takeover of the Papacy / hierarchy and the worldwide structure of the Church, not only to eradicate the influence of Catholicism in society, but to promote their evil agenda under deceptive titles like "renewal", "progress", and "enlightenment"! A few quotes from that lengthy document:
"The, task that we are going to undertake is not the work of a day, or of a month, or of a year; it may last several years, perhaps even a century; but in our ranks the soldier dies and the struggle goes on... What we must look for and wait for... is a Pope according to our needs... With this, in order to shatter the high rock on which God has built His Church (!), we no longer need Hannibalian vinegar, or gunpowder. We have the little finger of the successor of Peter engaged in the ploy...
"Now then, to assure ourselves a Pope of the required dimensions, it is a question first of shaping for this Pope a generation worthy of the reign we are dreaming of [by saturating society with liberalism/free opinion/vice] Leave old people and those of a mature age aside; go to the youth, and if it is possible, even to the children... You will contrive for yourselves, at little cost, a reputation as good Catholics and pure patriots! This reputation will put access to our doctrines into the midst of the young clergy, as well as deeply into the monasteries. In a few years, by the force of things, this young clergy will have overrun all the functions; they will form the sovereign's council, they will be called to choose a Pontiff who should reign. And this Pontiff will be... imbued with the revolutionary principles that we are going to begin to put into circulation." "..let the clergy march under your standard, always believing that they are marching under the banner of the Apostolic keys." (Permanent Instruction of the Alta Vendita. - J. Venarri) (pages 6 -10)