Stop the leaking faucet before moping up the water.
On a serious note:
- Devote at least 30-50% of school curriculum in elementary/high school to history, philosophy and deductive/critical reasoning. Instill patriotism and a sense of cultural/national pride in kids. Mandatory military service 1 year.
- Overhaul to most countries constitution, inspired by the US constitution, written in a way that prevents manipulation/infringement of rights. Freedom of speech and 2nd amendments required to keep govt in check.
- Remove hate speech or make sure the constitution overrides such attempts.
- Require all media outlets to disclose ownership structure, funding etc in a very clear and visible way, similar to warnings on tobacco products. Outlaw foreign ownership of news media.
- Classify censorship, misrepresentation, distortion of information as a serious offense.
- Decentralize government to the largest realistic extent to make infiltration more difficult.
- Ban dual citizenship in politics, government and public office.
- Harsh punishments, preferably capital punishment for severe corruption, long jail sentences for moderate cases.
- Scrap the representative democracy and introduce something similar to the senate of the ancient world, based on merit and measurable quantities like intelligence, performance, track record, success etc. Forming false dichotomies, political cartels and blocks should be discouraged and society governed by one patriotic national spirit of sorts.
- Introduce several intelligence agencies to vet those in power and track foreign influence and corruption.
- Introduce a council of professors, university staff, professionals and various experts from similar countries to do oversight and review in case of suspected negligence/corruption.
- Defund all subversive social science and marxist derivatives from all levels of education. Replace with STEM and tangible things of real world relevance. Specialize universities within core fields like power/nuclear/infrastructure/data/computer science/biology/chemistry/physics and encourage the broadest possible collaboration with businesses to utilize potential and make sure education is relevant.
- Award scholarships/rewards for innovation and outstanding performance in society.
- Disallow more than 30% foreign ownership of essential businesses.
- Seize infrastructure and other critical functions and incorporate under state leadership assuming a majority of above made points work. Power generation for example is essential in the modern world and not something industrialists should profit from or be subject to childish climate hysteria debates.
The rest will sort itself once the corporate media oligarchy, brainwashing, foreign influence, subversion of universities/education etc stops. When brainwashing stops and is reversed nobody will want mass immigration from the gutters of the world.